- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Provide support for procurement, import, export, transportation and fulfillment in support of sales companies.
- Involve close collaboration with sales & warehouse of Toling Corporation.
- Provides key information and support to relevant departments regarding supply, inventory delivery and order status from vendors to customers.
- Able to handle multiple tasks, manage large amounts of incoming and outgoing calls and intense pressure to perform.
- Provide accurate, valid complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- You may be required not only to perform on behalf of the Company but from time to time, you may be required to perform work on behalf of any of the Group Companies i.e. parent company, any one of the associated and related companies.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide outstanding customer service to users over phone, e-mail, and/or live chat regarding product selection, service and issues.
- Pro-actively develop innovative ideas to drive the process, product and support improvements towards the client.
- Prepare Quotation and handle administration works and distribute price list to customers
- Data entry of sales order (SO) into ERP System
- Follow up on the logistic related matters
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filling system
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member
- Work as a strong back-up role as a team.
- Assist to answer incoming calls and message taking.
- Other related and ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Possess at least a Diploma with minimum 1 – 2 years of working experience in any related industries
- Knowledge on any major ERP system would be an advantage
- Good attitude and willing to learn
- Excellent communication skills and good command in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin
- Commitment to deadlines
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Proficient on MS Word, Excel, Power Point etc