Lean Giap Group of Companies is a sustainability focused company that aims to help businesses adopt and transition into a sustainable business model. We are currently expanding our operations and are looking for a multimedia designer who is passionate about sustainable causes while possessing a sharp eye and taste for strong visual design. You will be responsible for promoting the company’s brand identity & activities through your visual story-telling skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral, including presentation slides, social media & ads, company communication materials.
- Create marketing materials to support the Sales and Marketing departments.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Ensure projects are completed on schedule.
- Basic video editing for video related projects and content.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks around the company that may be deemed necessary as required by the manager or Head of Department.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or above in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for the position, however Junior Executives specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphic & Multimedia Design or equivalent will be prioritized.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Skill(s): Adobe Illustrator; Adobe Photoshop; Adobe video editing suite. Knowledge of photography and video filming is an added advantage.
- Ability to understand project requirements and concepts.
- Self-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to travel within Malaysia if needed.
This is not a regular office job hence the company encourages a result oriented flexible hours environment.