- The job requires to provide end to end support for customers in the Webstore Platform.
- You will be liaising with customers via Phone, email and chat to provide assistance and
- You may be required not only to perform on behalf of the Company but from time to time,
you may be required to perform work on behalf of any of the Group Companies i.e. parent
company, any one of the associated and related companies.
Duties and responsibilities
- Setup the initial webstore for the customer in the platform.
- Guide customers on the Webstore navigation and steps on how to setup, maintain, update.
- Take ownership of customer’s escalation (Webstore support, Transaction issue, delivery
- Reports and escalate issues of the webstore to the IT Team.
- Assist customers from end to end.
- Report daily issues to the Manager.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- A team player who is proactive, multi-tasking, self-starter with a positive thinking and good
attitude is utmost importance.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Be approachable, organized, open minded, treat others as you would like to be treated and
willing to take on tasks and assignments.
- Deadline-oriented, thoroughness, attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Computer literate (Microsoft applications, Webstore management, WordPress experience )
- Diploma/Degree in IT.
- Experience in IT Support or Customer Support is a plus
- Well-spoken in English, BM and Mandarin would be a plus.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply