Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Perform collection duties in line with company’s credit policy and procedures.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending opportunities for in-house cross sales; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends by preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide a technical support to respective customer.
- To perform any other ad hoc duties assigned by Superior/ the management.
- You may be required not only to perform on behalf of the Company but from time to time, you may be required to perform work on behalf of any of the Group Companies i.e. parent company, any one of the associated and related companies.
As the Company’s sales executive, you would need to complete a Diploma or a Degree in any
subject. Some work experience is preferred but not the main area of consideration for this
On top of the above qualification, the Company put emphasis on the sales executive’s
- To be Professional, Presentable, Responsible, Independence and Discrete & Attitude
- Good interpersonal, Communication skills, Negotiation skills, Client Relationships
- Good mathematical ability, Good attention to detail, Prospecting Skill
- Problem-solving skills, Creativity and Initiative, Motivation
- Meeting Sales Goals, Sales Planning, Emphasizing Excellence & Passionate
- Willing to travel and poses own transport